What if we could give you an experience you would never forgot? We believe in the idea of vacations and their ability to relieve stress, restore your focus, and improve relationships. By supplying us with a few simple details, we will be able to match one of our adventures to achieve an unforgettable experience. We are a travel agency called Fantasmic Adventures who specialize in achieving the perfect adventure for you. We are a free service that will focus on your adventure while you focus on relaxing.
A few of the popular vacation spots we can help you plan:
• Walt Disney World
• Disney Cruise Line
• Adventures by Disney
• Aulani Hawaii
• Universal Studios
• Carnival Cruise Line
• Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
• FunJet Vacations
• SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment (SeaWorld’s, Busch Gardens, Sesame Place, Discovery Cove, and Aquatica).
• Sandals Resorts
• Rental Cars
• And tons more! Just ask!
Blue Mountains Day Trip and River Cruise from $159.99
Great Ocean Road Small-Group Eco-Tour from Melbourne from $100.48
Sydney Harbor Dinner Cruise from $115.16
Outer Great Barrier Reef Dive and Snorkel Cruise from Cairns from $171.97
Swan Valley Wine Cruise from Perth from $130.62
4-Day Top End Highlights Including Kakadu and Katherine from $769.03
Yarra Valley Balloon Flight and Winery Tour $436.68
Yarra Valley Balloon Flight at Sunrise from $313.02LEGOLAND Florida Resort from $85.99
LEGOLAND California Resort from $85.99
Universal Orlando from $175.99
Six Flags Magic Mountain with Round-Trip Transportation from Anaheim from $119.99
Busch Gardens Williamsburg from $61.99
Disneyland 1-Day Admission with Transport from Los Angeles from $184.99
SeaWorld® San Diego from $68.99
Carnival Cruise ship Fascination sailing out of San Juan, Puerto Rico on Sept. 10, 2017 for a 7 day cruise. Sailing will be family of 4 with a balcony suite and everything included (except Gratuity). Southern Caribbean islands include St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Lucia, St Kitts, St. Maarten,
Total cost AUD $3484.53Carnival Cruise ship Sensation sailing out of Miami, Fl. on Sept. 11, 2017 on a 5 day cruise. Sailing will be family of 4 with a balcony suite and everything included (except Gratuity). Western Caribbean islands include Ocho Rios, Jamaica and Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands with 2 days at sea.
Perks for using Matthew for Walt Disney World Vacations
From dining reservations to resort options, trying to decide everything by yourself for your Walt Disney World vacation can be very overwhelming. Matthew can help you from start to finish and everything in between. Request your no obligation quote today and enjoy Matthew’s services for FREE!
• When you book a Disney vacation with us, we will supply each kid with there very own lanyard and 3 Disney trading pins to get them started. Just another great reason to book with Fantasmic Adventures.
• Discount Watching: If a discount comes available (after you booked), Matthew will update your reservation for you (if your vacation applies).
• Restaurant Recommendations & Reservations: With over 100 restaurants at Disney World, do you know the best restaurant for your family? Matthew can help you decide which will be the best fit. If reservations are unavailable, he will help watch for any cancellations for you and point you towards apps that can assist in finding these coveted reservations.
• Fastpass+ Recommendations & Itinerary Planning: Two weeks before your 60th day, Matthew will send you a list of Fastpass+ that are currently available for your travel dates. You’ll work together to determine the best choices for your family. If you would like Matthew to book your Fastpasses, on your 60th day he will book them for you. If you prefer to book them yourself, he walk you through it. This, coupled with your dining reservations helps to make a great itinerary for your upcoming trip.
• FREE MousePerks (valued at $299): This exclusive service with Destinations in Florida is Magic in Your Email In Box. It includes insider tips, info to plan your vacation, numerous itinerary options and LOTS of fun facts! This resource comes weekly to get you ready and excited about your visit with Mickey Mouse!
• Customized Payment Options: He can help you apply payments to your vacation with Disney Gift Cards, the Disney Vacation Account or with your credit card of choice. You can make payments all at once or pay as you are able. Final payment is due 30 days before your arrival date.
• Personalized Service with Attention to Detail: Matthew will be your point of contact for everything related to your Disney vacation. No question is too small or too silly for him! You can reach him by phone, email, FB message or send him a text.